The electrification of the railway Utrecht-Baarn
- MP4 (352x288, sd 14.5 MB): 01/28/128814.128802.WEEKNUMMER483-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 27.0 MB): 01/28/128816.128802.WEEKNUMMER483-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.7 MB): 01/28/128818.128802.WEEKNUMMER483-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 11.5 MB): 01/28/128812.128802.WEEKNUMMER483-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.3 MB): 01/28/128810.128802.WEEKNUMMER483-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 16.6 MB): 01/28/128802.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B083.mpg
Week number 48-31
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
From the station Baarn a steam train departs for his last ride to Utrecht. When the train arrives in Utrecht, a festive decorated electric train leaves from a different platform to make a ride along the same trajectory in the opposite direction. SHOTS: - ext. and int. of the two trains during the rides; - along the side of the railways are cheering and waving people; 1'04" CEO of the Dutch Railways ir. W. Hupkes (middle).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 24 July 1948