Official opening of the electrified line Eindhoven-Maastricht
- MP4 (360x288, sd 12.9 MB): 01/28/128760.128748.WEEKNUMMER492-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 23.8 MB): 01/28/128762.128748.WEEKNUMMER492-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (360x288, sd 12.5 MB): 01/28/128764.128748.WEEKNUMMER492-H[..].webm
- OGV (720x576, hd 20.1 MB): 01/28/128758.128748.WEEKNUMMER492-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.3 MB): 01/28/128756.128748.WEEKNUMMER492-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 18.0 MB): 01/28/128748.WEEKNUMMER492-HRE0001C2[..].mp4
Week number 49-20
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The railway connection between Eindhoven and Maastricht is electrified. Images of the first official ride of a electric train on this route. SHOTS: - various ext. shots of the train at departure from station Eindhoven and arrival at station Maastricht. - various int. shots of the train during the ride - among onthers shot from the driver's cabin - from rails, overhead wires, etc.; intermediate stations, people along the route; factory site of state mine Maurits, kitchen staff makes coffee, waiters serve.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 12 May 1949