Opening of the new station in Enschede
- MP4 (352x288, hd 19.4 MB): 01/28/128673.128658.WEEKNUMMER504-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.2 MB): 01/28/128671.128658.WEEKNUMMER504-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.8 MB): 01/28/128675.128658.WEEKNUMMER504-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.5 MB): 01/28/128667.128658.WEEKNUMMER504-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 5.9 MB): 01/28/128669.128658.WEEKNUMMER504-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 12.1 MB): 01/28/128658.WEEKNUMMER504-HRE00016B80.mpg
Week number 50-44
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In Enschede the new railway station is opened by the president of the Dutch Railways, ir F.Q. den Hollander. SHOTS: - Ext. and int. station with the entrance, the hall with the counters and the station buffet; - Den Hollander speeches to attendees in the hall; - a conductor and Den Hollander demonstrate the functioning of an automatically opening and closing door; - Den Hollander sits behind the counter and personally sells the first ticket; - the first diesel train rides into the station.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 28 October 1950