Students from Delft go babysitting
- WEBM (352x288, sd 12.7 MB): 01/27/127859.127844.WEEKNUMMER511-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.0 MB): 01/27/127851.127844.WEEKNUMMER511-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.6 MB): 01/27/127853.127844.WEEKNUMMER511-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.0 MB): 01/27/127855.127844.WEEKNUMMER511-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 24.6 MB): 01/27/127857.127844.WEEKNUMMER511-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 15.3 MB): 01/27/127844.WEEKNUMMER511-HRE0001C398.mpg
Week number 51-17
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Students from the TH in Delft rent themselves out as babysitters. SHOTS: - A nurse gives a group of young men and women instructions on how to put on a diaper on a baby; - one of the students has to prove his skills in changing a boy while amused colleagues and press look on; - a student is working in the home of a family, hears the baby cry, makes a plate of porridge, gets the child and tries to feed the porridge to the child.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 25 April 1951