Radiological research of the population of BoekelEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.7 MB): 01/27/127777.127763.WEEKNUMMER482-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 30.2 MB): 01/27/127779.127763.WEEKNUMMER482-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 16.0 MB): 01/27/127781.127763.WEEKNUMMER482-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.7 MB): 01/27/127772.127763.WEEKNUMMER482-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 10.5 MB): 01/27/127775.127763.WEEKNUMMER482-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 19.7 MB): 01/27/127763.WEEKNUMMER482-HRE00015888.mpg
Week number 48-23
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
After is had been found that almost half of the schoolchildren are infected with the tubercle bacillus one year prior, the entire population of Boekel is subjected to a radiological chest research in groups. SHOTS: - groups of schoolchildren and adults enter a building and are registered in the administration; - with a bare chest the younger and older men stand in line; one by one they take place behind the X-ray machine; smaller girls are lifted onto a platform by an assistent; - from behind a screen a physician operates the equipment; - a physician checks and develops the films; projects the film on a screen; studies the photos; an assistent makes notes; - close ups of several thorax photos.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 May 1958