Stichting Nederlandse Studenten Sanatorium in Laren thanks its West Indian donors
- MP4 (352x288, sd 7.3 MB): 01/27/127718.127700.WEEKNUMMER473-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 13.8 MB): 01/27/127720.127700.WEEKNUMMER473-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 6.8 MB): 01/27/127722.127700.WEEKNUMMER473-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.2 MB): 01/27/127716.127700.WEEKNUMMER473-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.3 MB): 01/27/127714.127700.WEEKNUMMER473-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 8.1 MB): 01/27/127700.WEEKNUMMER473-HRE0001D430.mpg
Week number 47-38
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
During the Second World War funds were collected in Curaçao for the reconstruction of the Netherlands after the war. Some of these funds have been used for the foundation of the Nederlandsch Studenten Sanatorium (Dutch Students Sanatorium) in Laren. Two boards of support committees from Curaçao have now come to the Sanatorium in Laren. SHOTS: - ext. + int. sanatorium; - members of the support committees are addressed by prof. R. Heringa. Afterwards they tour the building and the wards. In the garden the proposed expansion of the sanatorium is explained to them by using the drawings. 00:11 Prime Minister L.J.M. Beel (second from the left); 00:35 ditto (left).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 9 September 1947