Mayor Oud has his blood type determined
- MP4 (352x288, hd 18.7 MB): 01/23/124012.123997.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.9 MB): 01/23/124010.123997.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.7 MB): 01/23/124014.123997.WEEKNUMMER394-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.4 MB): 01/23/124006.123997.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 4.9 MB): 01/23/124008.123997.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 11.9 MB): 01/23/123997.WEEKNUMMER394-HRE0000D658.mpg
Week number 39-48
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
On the initiative of the Centrale Bloedtransfusie Commissie (Central Blood Transfusion Committee) of the Dutch Red Cross a committee has been formed in Rotterdam to bring in more blood donors. The mayor of Rotterdam, P.J. Oud, has also registered as a blood donor. SHOTS: Oud visits the St. Franciscus Hospital at the Schiekade with his wife, where he is received by a physician. The physician takes a blood sample from Oud to determine his blood type, after which Oud leaves.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 28 November 1939