Heavy weather causes floodingEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.2 MB): 01/19/119708.119696.WEEKNUMMER623-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 18.9 MB): 01/19/119710.119696.WEEKNUMMER623-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 10.0 MB): 01/19/119712.119696.WEEKNUMMER623-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.1 MB): 01/19/119704.119696.WEEKNUMMER623-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 13.2 MB): 01/19/119706.119696.WEEKNUMMER623-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 11.2 MB): 01/19/119696.WEEKNUMMER623-HRE0001B16F.mpg
Week number 62-32
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Heavy weather has led to flooding in large parts of the Netherlands. In Hilversum the sewerage can't handle all the water and the streets are flooded with more than half a meter of water. Cars ride through the water, garages are flooded and the traffic tunnel underneath the tracks near the train station is totally flooded.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 26 July 1962