Amsterdam receives new tugsEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 6.3 MB): 01/12/112029.112016.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 11.7 MB): 01/12/112031.112016.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 5.8 MB): 01/12/112033.112016.WEEKNUMMER460-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 1683.9 kB): 01/12/112025.112016.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 4.0 MB): 01/12/112027.112016.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 6.9 MB): 01/12/112016.WEEKNUMMER460-HRE000139F4.mpg
Week number 46-07
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The traffic in the harbour of Amsterdam is increasing so there is more need for tugs. A Dutch shipyard builds a few. The first finished tugis now lanched. SHOTS: - A small tug hanging from a crane is dropped in the water.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 14 February 1946