New harbour office
- MP4 (352x288, sd 18.6 MB): 01/08/108503.108490.BG_34105.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 36.1 MB): 01/08/108505.108490.BG_34105.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 18.8 MB): 01/08/108507.108490.BG_34105.webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 17.1 MB): 01/08/108501.108490.BG_34105.ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 6.6 MB): 01/08/108499.108490.BG_34105.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 22.7 MB): 01/08/108490.BG_34105.mpg
Week number: 67-47
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The new reception and transmission building of the Scheveningen Radio on the lock island in IJmuiden, the second coastal station in the world. People behind a transmitter receive and transmit messages in morse code, after which typists retype the telegrams on a telex. Also shots of a woman makes contact between a ship and the shore by radiotelephony.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 November 1967