Production of the largest marine propellers in the world
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.8 MB): 01/05/105934.105917.WEEKNUMMER751-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.8 MB): 01/05/105926.105917.WEEKNUMMER751-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 14.4 MB): 01/05/105928.105917.WEEKNUMMER751-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 22.5 MB): 01/05/105930.105917.WEEKNUMMER751-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 43.0 MB): 01/05/105932.105917.WEEKNUMMER751-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 26.7 MB): 01/05/105917.WEEKNUMMER751-HRE0001DC82.mpg
Week number 75-16
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Focus on the production of marine propellers in a factory in Drunen. SHOTS: marine propeller turns in the water; sailing tanker; man makes a model for the blades; liquid metal is poured into a mold; propellers with a diameter of nine meters are manually polished; checking of the smoothness; controle van gladheid; trailer transports a propeller across a cleared part of the road and across a bridge with added support.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1975